Wedding & Vow Renewal Packages
with "everyday low prices"
"All images are shot at high resolution and you get them all"
"How to get the Marriage License"
Prior to your wedding ceremony both the bride and groom must appear together, with I.D.,
at The Department of Health - 1250 Punchbowl Street - Honolulu, Hawaii
to apply for the Marriage License.
You are required by law to obtain an Hawaiian Marriage License
prior to your wedding ceremony.
Listed below are the Wedding Packages. The Marriage License is not included in any of the Wedding Packages. If you buy any of the packages below and show up at the ceremony site without the Hawaiian Marriage License, we can not marry you.
Vow Renewal Cerermonies do not required a marriage license.
Call "Nani" at (808) 486 - LOVE (5683)
for additional items or information
| Barefoot Package
|$239.00||Windward Special Package
"Our most popular package"
Island's Best Package
"The Ulimate package"
Contact "Nani" at (808) 486 - LOVE (5683) for any additional information
To book and reserve a time, date and wedding package go to the reservation page NOW!
Important Notices that apply to each package :
Japanese speaking minister available - additional fee
Emailed link - If you rather have a CD mailed to you instead of an emailed link, there will be a postage and handling fee (Domestic / international)
- Travel fees are charged on most ceremonies outside of the Honolulu area. The fees vary on . ..................... location and vendor. Contact Nani for details.
- Holidays - If your wedding date falls on a holiday, please confirm availability before placing your deposit. Some holidays can cost extra and some holidays we are closed for business. Other restrictions may also apply.
- *** 6 passenger limo is considered as follows:
6 adults only
-or- 5 adults & 1 infant
-or- 4 adults & 2 children
-or- 3 adults & 2 children & 1 infant
-or- any combination for a total of 6 people ONLY
- Rain Insurance is available Monday-Saturday for $400.00
- If You Are Late for your ceremony there is charge for every -15- minutes that all of our vendors will collect - If you are more than -15- minutes late for the minister you will have reschedule the ceremony upon our next available date and time.
- Production Time of all photography and video products varies with the level of
service, type of package and individual items within the package.
The finished package production will be mailed home to the address
on the marriage license. We can not promise the exact date of
delivery of the items included in your wedding package and recommend
that any planned reception at home to be scheduled not prior to
-14- days after your ceremony or until you actually receive your items.
Rush Service is available. We ask our photographers and videographers to bump there existing work and make yours a priority. We can even overnight products. Ask for pricing and details.
Average turn around time on most packages is 7-10 days. Our limited ..................................... liability is only related to items in your wedding package
and not to the delivery date of said items. Delivery date or production
may vary according to any circumstance beyond our control!
- External Vendors - Hawaii Weddings.net is a full service destination wedding service.
We organize and control all of the professional services that take
place during your wedding or vow renewal ceremony. Our approved
external vendors provide ALL OF OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES and
we do not and will not allow any additional services that you have
hired at the ceremony site that are in direct competition with our
professional services which include but not limited to photography,
videography, musicians, dancers or dove releases.
- Beach Permits - Effective August 1, 2008, the state of Hawaii requires a Beach
Permit for each wedding ceremony conducted on any public beach.
The fee for each permit starts at $40.00 and the cost does vary
according to the number of guest attending the wedding ceremony.
Without the permit the state officials can stop your wedding, issue a
citation and the fine can be up to $2000. Beach Permit fees may not be included in the price of your wedding package.
- Customized Wedding Packages - If you want to create your own "Wedding Package" Hawaii Weddings.net suggest that you start with the our basic Waikiki Package then you can add on any of the items from the Photo & Video items, flowers, musicians, dancers, transportation, wedding cakes, special sites and services as well as additional services from the Ala Carte and Gifts page. We DO NOT delete, substitute or credit for any of the items or services in our existing wedding packages. Our wedding packages are "value packed" to offer you more goods and services for less money!
- Final Payment - One (-1) week prior to your ceremony your final payment using a Mastercard or Visa can be processed over our website using the PAYPAL feature on the reservation form.
- Deposits - All packages require 50% payment (US personal check o.k.) -45- days prior to ceremony.
- Vendor Depositis - Once deposits are made to any or all of the vendors who are associated with your ceremony there are NO REFUNDS
- No refunds - At -45- days prior to your ceremony date there are NO REFUNDS .
- No refunds - Are available for any part of your wedding ceremony that has been paid for in advance such as musicians, dancers, bakery, site fees, ministers, photographers, videorgaphers, limo company, florist as well as any special items orders etc.
- Prices - Our standard website prices and packages are subject to change without prior notice and or upon availablility. If your reservation and or wedding package has been purchased inadvance with ALL of the required deposits your price and package will remain the same.
|Phone (808) 486-LOVE||
P.O. Box 724
Kailua, Hawaii 96734
Higher Standard - Lower Prices